We aim not only to capture the imagination but also the hearts of our customers. Inspired by the natural charm and appeal of the vast spectrum of fashionable clothing, our goal is simple: to share our love for the best fashion with each and every one of you.
If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us:
Name: Guangzhou Duge Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: No. 15, Mubei Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou City
Terms & Conditions
The term "web content" as used in these Terms includes, but is not limited to, the text, user interface, graphics, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, beauty, coding, design, architecture, interface appearance presented on this website or through this website... Etc., and a combination of the foregoing. The company owns, controls, or is authorized to use the content of the webpage. The content of the webpage is protected by copyright, patents, trademarks, and various intellectual property rights and fair trade laws.
The Company does not warrant that any part of the website or web content you are in contact with is correct, complete or usable, or that it will continue to be in the correct, complete or usable state in the future. The Company has the right but not the obligation to add, change, modify, delete, restrict or block access to all or part of the content of this website or webpage at any time, for any reason or no reason.
1. The use of the contents of this website and the contents of the website is only for the specific purposes stated in this website and in these Terms. Any commercial activity without prior authorization is prohibited.
2. You must abide by the relevant laws and regulations and be responsible for any actions taken through the username and password, as well as all stored information. You must agree to the following behavior:
● Do not post any information about discrimination, slander, slander or infringement.
● Do not collect any other user's credentials and abuse your own credentials.
● Do not forge identity or manipulate recognition functions, do not impersonate others or have the right to represent others, or imitate other individuals or groups.
● You are not allowed to access passwords or any other illegal means to gain unauthorized access to this website or any network connected to this website.
● Do not violate this website or any security or authentication mechanism that links to this website.
● You may not use this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes.
● You must not delete the exclusive rights notice in any copy of the web content.
● You must use this webpage content as a reference for your personal non-profit, and you should not reproduce or post the content of the webpage to a connected computer, or broadcast the content of the webpage through any media.
● Do not make any changes to the content of this webpage; do not take any action, impose unreasonable or disproportionate amounts of information on this website or system or network or any network or system connected to 3C.
● You must not make any additional representations or warranties regarding the content of this web page.
● Agree to not use any equipment, software or programs, interfere with or attempt to interfere with the operation of this website, the normal operation of the transaction on this website or interfere with the use of this website.
If you violate the provisions of this law or the terms of this website or the access to the website, the company will withdraw the rights of your website and the content of the website.
ORDERS PLACED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE
You may cancel your order for a full refund for any reason at any point up untill the 10th day after receiving your order. This refund is only available if the item is unworn, in an original condition and is returned with its original packaging and certificate(s). You should also include proof of purchase. Please note that all Goods returned will be checked by our experts to ensure it is as originally sent, by us to you, before a refund is processed.
Customization items specially commissioned can be returned within 7 days of receiving your order. These are items that CAN'T be purchased through this website. Customization items are not fully refundable. The refund amount would depend from order to order. Typically the diamond is fully refunded and the setting is refunded approximately 50%. (if you wish to know exactly before you place your order, just ask us.)
This refund is only available if the item is unworn, in a saleable condition and is returned with its original packaging and certificate(s). You should also include proof of purchase. Please note that all jewellery returned will be checked by our experts to ensure it is as originally sent, by us to you, before a refund is processed.
FAULTY AND DAMAGED GOODS
In the unlikely event that you receive your item(s) in a faulty or damaged state, please notify us as soon as possible, these items will be dealt with in accordance with our returns procedure. Any item that is found to be damaged or faulty which is not our fault will be charged at the appropriate rate.
To return your order you must notify us in writing sevice@
Please ensure items are returned within 5 working days of notification of return for a full refund or exchange (subject to the conditions above).
We aim to make the refund or exchange within 10 days of receipt of the returned goods. Refunds will be made in the same form as the original payment.
Any items being returned should be returned by Royal Mail Special Delivery (with the appropriate compensation) to:
No. 15, Mubei Road, Tianhe District, Guangzhou City
Name:Guangzhou Duge Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Please ensure that you fully insure the item(s). As the parcel will be in your responsibility until we sign for it.
Please note that we cannot be responsible for items which are lost on their return to us so please be sure to retain your proof of posting
For items such as create your own ring, 3 stone ring, earrings and pendants. (these are items that are made from a diamond and setting) We offer 25 days to change the design of the purchased item. Any difference in cost between the setting designs will be charged.
We do accept returns on orders placed outside China.
It will be your responsibility to ensure the parcel reaches us, and at your own cost.
CONTACT US. Get in touch with one of our experts, we guarantee a reply within 12 working hours. No matter what the question we are here to help
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[INSERT ANY OTHER PAYMENT TYPES ACCEPTED]]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of [[INSERT AGE]] .